Hello, i am experiencing a battery issue, can anyone help me!

hiyoanimations

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017
I recently experienced this issue with my hp computer to where it won't charge anymore, all it does is display the message "plugged in, not charging". I bought a new battery and my battery still isn't charging. I tried online tips/tricks thinking maybe that could help, nope, it didn't help one bit. another issue that should be worth noting is, I have to wiggle my ac adapter cord just to get the orange light to turn on just so my computer won't turn off. does anyone know how to fix this problem?I searched everyone for someone who is experiencing the same issue like me, but no luck. is it the charger that needs replacing or is it my computer jack.

Petrossa

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014
Either your charging port is faulty, and they're inexpensive to repair, or it is your charger at fault. To test, try to borrow another charger of the same specification from someone.

Petrossa

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014
Either your charging port is faulty, and they're inexpensive to repair, or it is your charger at fault. To test, try to borrow another charger of the same specification from someone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kaiserken Laptop Tech Support 0
C Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 3
Dheandy Laptop Tech Support 1
Hlhr777 Laptop Tech Support 1
MOPixels Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 10
J Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3