Help Adobe Premiere & After Effects

FaceProds

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014
I need HELP, I am working on a motion graphic clip, so I make the major part on After Effects ( CS6 ) when I Finnish to compose every layer i precompose the layers i want by "track" so the final project is a set of precomposed layers, the problem come when i load the precomposed layers on premier, everything works but some of the effects or presets i made on after effects has partially gone
( Example: I made the top layer transparent decay 5 frames long on after effects, on premier 2 or 3 of those frames disapear so the transparence made like a little or stuck on 2 frames so the image go from frame 1 to frame 3 and after that missing frame 4 so go strait to frame 5 )

Working on macbook pro 2011 8gbram Osx Maverick 10.9.1

FaceProds

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014

Thanks, I have a lot of layers, as the project is a full song so every frase have between 5 & 10 layer so i precompose those layers and right now i have 25 layers of precomposed layers & the effects are kind transparencies, incoming-outcoming solids movements, words movements, and that kind, not in every part but a lot of them. So i thing about precompose most of the precomposed layers, but the problem of that for me is that in some parts i want to do some more effects on premier lake magicbullet looks and somethings like that, The problem persist if i load the full recomposition in 1 layer from after effects. Sorry my english im Spanish and thank you.

FaceProds

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014

I can send you the project, the problem of that is maybe you have not all the fonts i used, is that a problem? about the rest i don't thing have any problem, at the moment all i used is basic effects from AE and on premier I only did the Circle yet.