Solved! HELP, am so confused about which extender or powerline to use?

Jun 2, 2020
I live in a guesthouse about 60 feet away from the main house that has the router and modem for WIFI.
I get horrible wifi in the guesthouse and have tried extenders but still having trouble streaming and recording videos (with stability and quality).

There is a glass wall from where the extender is to where I am, is there a specific brand of extender OR would a powerline set up work best?
... can you unravel the confusion for me. Of course, Comcast is useless.

Solution
If both buildings are on the same power circuit then you can use a powerline adapter. Another option is maybe running a ethernet cable buried in a conduit from the router to the building. 60 feet is well within good WiFi range so you must have some type of interference or that glass has some coating on it. Some windows have coatings on it to keep solar radiation lower and that interferes with WiFi signals.
If both buildings are on the same power circuit then you can use a powerline adapter. Another option is maybe running a ethernet cable buried in a conduit from the router to the building. 60 feet is well within good WiFi range so you must have some type of interference or that glass has some coating on it. Some windows have coatings on it to keep solar radiation lower and that interferes with WiFi signals.

Solution