Help boss mad cause new stereo won't work with his oder Samsung. Used adio it on tvnot working

Oct 14, 2018
Switched TV s audio me from internal audit to external..Used in puts on stereo NO sound. Do I need something else to convert signal from older Samsung est 15 year old TV for stereo input help

rgd1101

Polypheme
MERGED QUESTION
Question from omitron222 : "Samsung TV cannot get stereo adio to work switch to audio internal to external no output to stereo help my bosses t v ykies!!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Streaming Video & TVs 3
4 Streaming Video & TVs 5
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 4
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 7
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Can’t find optical as input source on stereo
Solved! Smart TV to Stereo Receiver audio fails
Solved! How can I get sound on my lg 55LB550-UV to my Samsung my-js8000 gifs party stereo system
TCL Roku 6-series - Logitech z960 surround sound system not switching between DOLBY and Stereo
Solved! Stereo Receiver with Broadcast TV Coax Input
Samsung hdmi tv to older receiver non hdmi with cable box how to hook up some we can play thru stereo
I have a zidoo H6 pro connected to a denon AVR 2400H with hdmi cable but the avr is only getting stereo output from the zidoo
How can I link my fire stick to a Bluetooth stereo
How to connect Samsung optical audio out to Realistic digital synthezised stereo amplifier with RCA jacks right and left lmpu
How to get Samsung play audio from UN32EH4003FXHA television through a home stereo system?
How can i connect phillips stereo with speakers that has red white and yellow cords to my samsung blu ray player.
I need help hooking my samsung tv to my OLD Sony stereo reciever
Can I just listen to my Samsung Smart TV using SADES A6 USB PC Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound Stereo Gaming Headphones
I have a Samsung theater but my LG TV does not have the optical input for the stereo is there a way that I can connect to with
does samsung ua32eh5000rlxl have an digital optical output or HDMI out or analog stereo RCA out to use in home theater system
My Samsung TV has red-white-red-blue-green coponent input RCA jacks while my RCA stereo VHS player has only red-white- yellow
How to connect Samsung 48" J5500 tv to Panasonic stereo system
have 60"samsung tv pioneer stereo bospeakers av receiver vsx822 hooking up dvd dish hopper stereo I have optical cable 4 stere
i have a samsung stereo and a lg tv i put the red and white cable on the back of both and hit auxiliary but nothing what am
how to connect my samsung tv to my stereo and set it up.

ASK THE COMMUNITY