Help finding poll/survey site for project

fraculator

Estimable
Apr 29, 2014
This may not be the right place for this but toms never let me down before! Are there any websites that let you upload simple information to create a poll or survey. Specifically, I don't know what the poll type is called, but I need one that will work like the website comicvine.com where to determine "power" ranking of every character in their website database, they do a this character vs that character, it shows you a picture of both and you just pick which one would win in a fight. Once you choose one, it keeps one and changes the other to another character and the process repeats until you stop. I want to do a very simple version of that for a project where I could just upload the name of one thing have it vs another from a set word bank. Anyone know of something like that?

hang-the-9

Titan
Surveymonkey does this type of thing, although not sure if it will do what you want. From the sounds of things, you basically want a multi setup of chose A or B, then if A wins you go to now chose A or C, if A wins again it's A or D, if D wins you go to D or F, is that right?

You may need to get that coded yourself, I don't know if Sureveymonkey can do this.

hang-the-9

Titan
Surveymonkey does this type of thing, although not sure if it will do what you want. From the sounds of things, you basically want a multi setup of chose A or B, then if A wins you go to now chose A or C, if A wins again it's A or D, if D wins you go to D or F, is that right?

You may need to get that coded yourself, I don't know if Sureveymonkey can do this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Social Networking 1
R Social Networking 2
P Social Networking 2
G Social Networking 2
L Social Networking 2
M Social Networking 3
A Social Networking 2
R Social Networking 3
M Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 2
R Social Networking 3