Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still get stuck on the manufacturer logo, shut down the laptop again then remove the HDD off.
- Boot up the laptop without the HDD and if it will get pass the manufacturer screen and will load into a black screen with an error that means the problem is the HDD.
- Put the HDD back in and see if the laptop will get pass the manufacturer logo.
- But if the laptop will still get stuck on the manufacturer logo without the HDD that means the problem is the motherboard.
- Do contact the laptop manufacturer for a repair specially if it's still under the factory warranty.