Help! I cant connect to the intent on my HP windows 10 laptop

MM1234

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
Hi, I'm having a real problem trying to connect to the wireless network in my house. About a week ago, my computer started to lag when I was watching videos on Netflix. I thought it was a bit strange as it isn't that old of a laptop(3 years) and has a decent processor i5. So I ran a clean up of it, on c cleaner and it still ran a bit slow. Then all of a sudden, yesterday, my wifi stopped working completely on my laptop. My phone can still connect to it and everyone else in my house can connect to it perfectly well via ipad, laptops or phones. I have done everything I can think of to try and fix this problem, like uninstall and re-install my wireless network drives, and then search for updates when that didn't work. I then tried to connect to the home network via an ethernet cable and it worked perfectly on my laptop. My problem is, that when I try and access the network wirelessly I am unable to. Sometimes it cant find any networks and other times it connects to the wifi for a short time(1 minute) before it says that there is a limited connection and I am unable to connect. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance!

MM1234

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from MM1234 : "My laptop won't let me connect to the wifi"

I have a windows 10 OS, on a HP envy laptop. I have had no luck being able to solve the problem myself and need some help please!