Solved! Help I installed wrong bios

Dec 27, 2018
I installed wrong bios .

I went to Toshiba Official website and went to update my bios on my laptop, But when I went to go pick my bios it asked what windows you have and it said 8.1 so I pick you up at my computer windows 10.

So i have window10 64-bit and I installed windows 8.1 64-bit bios.

Now when i turn on my laptop it loads the bios thing where you can press f2 for bios, f12 for boot options and then screen gos black and never loads windows.

Please help me i have tryed pressing f2 and it opens bios screen and i tryed to press f9 to reset bios to default settings and exiting and saveing and it still doesn’t work.

Help me .

I was thinking of trying to install windows 8.1 64 bit with usb and seeing if it would work. Haven’t tryed it yet because it ask me for my product key number and i cant turn my pc on to find it .

Solution
If it open bios when you press f2, that mean the update when thru.
It reset the default when you update the bios. Probably some settings need to change
Dec 27, 2018
Ok i found the Solution, It was trying to do the other one on my external hard drive that are inside and I just switched it to the actual windows 10 hd by pressing f12 boot seeting amd picking the right hd.

Now i just have to go to bios (f2) setting and make it my Primary hard drive to load everytime.

Thanks a lot for the help by telling me it went through because when i found that out i when to this .