Help me choose (Alienware or Fangbook)

chinet2006

Estimable
Nov 15, 2014
I'm looking for the laptop Expert help me choose Alienware and Fangbook,
are they both good company?
i'm already found this laptop http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-fangbook-evo-17-3-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-120gb-solid-state-drive-black-gray/2850014.p?id=1219561396863&skuId=2850014

it has the very good specs like 16GB and GTX 980M 8gb only 1800, why alienware 17 only has 8g and GTX 980 4g cost 1899$., if i'm add more RAM it gona be 2000$.

And my personal question, is Fangbook are the good laptop for gaming or alienware is better?
Thank.

Solution
Although I have never used any of these machines, I will say what I have heard from this forum and what I would go with.
The dell for most people are too overpriced and are not worth the money. The fangbook, I haven't heard anything that I know of from this forum but based on reviews, I think its a good laptop which brings to me to my recommendation.

I personally would go with the fangbook as it has the same gpu and is much cheaper. But always see both the laptops yourself to get a feel for the laptop and then decide as specs alone are just one side of the story as they say.

loki1944

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013

I generally stay away from cyberpower/ibuypower products. Alienware, Origin, Dell, and Sager all have excellent reputations that I can attest to, laptops are quality products and customer service is excellent on Alienware/Dell and Origin (never used Sager's cs). Alienware/Dell warranty I have used several times in the last 12 years and always had a good experience.

Although I have never used any of these machines, I will say what I have heard from this forum and what I would go with.
The dell for most people are too overpriced and are not worth the money. The fangbook, I haven't heard anything that I know of from this forum but based on reviews, I think its a good laptop which brings to me to my recommendation.

I personally would go with the fangbook as it has the same gpu and is much cheaper. But always see both the laptops yourself to get a feel for the laptop and then decide as specs alone are just one side of the story as they say.

Solution