Help me find the right laptop for my needs?

meecepeece

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
I am looking to buy a new laptop that will allow me to surf internet sites smoothly,use Google, email, download music,poker games, and play all the flash games on sites like Facebook smoothly. I also play Neopets daily, and sims. I do not play long games like Warcraft, but rather play things like Keyquest,and I use U tube all the time.I want it to be fast as possible, and have enough memory to run windows 7 and flash player smoothly. My desktop has trouble with crashed Javascripts all the time. I know very little about any computers. Please help me as specific as you can. I have a price range that is not a lot, maybe around the $500 or so area. Thanks

These days, any computer will be fast on the web as long as you don't load it up with toolbars, smiley utilities and spyweare/viruses.

I like Lenovo laptops, they have good build quality.

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:category.details?current-catalog-id=12F0696583E04D86B9B79B0FEC01C087&current-category-id=0F9E19F03A401BCD9A011DBACE824526&action=init

There is a good home model that will handle what you want and more.
IdeaPad U400 Laptop - 099328U - Graphite Gray