Help me please!

Oct 15, 2018
I guess it's still in my phone and my tablet. I don't know much about doing things like that. Maybe I shouldn't be playing with them until someone teaches me how to use them right. I'm only 66 and I still think that I can learn even if it is wrong. Plus I do have a great since of humor. Have to just keep my chin up now days.
I do have a little flat thing that store stuff in and that's all I know what it does. I have no clue on how to use them. My brother got it for me and said put all my data stuff from both device's and he left

Little flat thing? Are you referring to a thumb drive? Alas, without the actual details it is kind of hard to help. But if you have an Android phone and an Android tablet, you won't be able to put the data directly onto a drive. They are made to plug into say a computer. So there wouldn't be a port on say a phone for it. Now if you have a computer, you can connect directly to that (from a phone or a tablet) using a USB cord (plugs into the phones charging port on one end and the other end connects to a USB port on a computer) then you can copy the data to the computer. Thumb drives are meant for USB ports, so if that is what he gave you, it wouldn't work direct. You would have to use the above to put the data on to the computer and then put it from the computer to the thumb drive. Which, then, you couldn't put it from the drive back to any phone or tablet without again having a computer as a middle man, so to speak.

Oct 15, 2018