Help me to choose the best laptop from list

HelloMyNameIsMario

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016
Hello guys. Help me please to choose the best and the most reliable laptop
here's the list:
1) Lenovo IdeaPad B51-80 (80LM0136PB)
2) HP 250 G5 (W4N23EA)
3) Acer Aspire E5-574-56HU (NX.G36EU.001)
4) Dell Vostro 3559 (VAN15SKL1605_006)
Also, please, don't offer me other laptops, because only these 4 are (?decent) and available in my country.

Solution
In my opinion, Lenovos have the edge at this price point with generally better color gamut with their screens, and better chassis/keyboards. All of the models are very close in specs, but a few of them have higher capacity hard drives like the Lenovo and Acer (1TB instead of 500GB). In the end, I would recommend the one that has the best warranty service in your country. Another thing to consider is what OS you will be using (Windows or Linux). There may be issues with certain drivers or firmware with Linux distros, so it would be something to research before purchasing.

naturesninja

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
In my opinion, Lenovos have the edge at this price point with generally better color gamut with their screens, and better chassis/keyboards. All of the models are very close in specs, but a few of them have higher capacity hard drives like the Lenovo and Acer (1TB instead of 500GB). In the end, I would recommend the one that has the best warranty service in your country. Another thing to consider is what OS you will be using (Windows or Linux). There may be issues with certain drivers or firmware with Linux distros, so it would be something to research before purchasing.

Solution

RussellFiola

Commendable
Aug 18, 2016
1) a low power consuming processor, enough RAM BUT battery backup is only 4 hours, low gaming configuration
2) lack of performance and battery life
3) strong productivity and long battery life BUT No Bluetooth
4)Decent battery life and loud speakers BUT low battery life, no full HD display