Help me to decide wich Projector to buy

BlazeHN

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Hello friends. I'm new with projectors (never had one before) but I want to buy a 1080p projector with 3D, and the maximum perfomance posible inside my budged wich is $900 (but I would really like to pay less than $900). So my options so far are:

Optoma HD131Xe - Amazon $824.98
BenQ W1070 - Amazon $898.00
Acer H6510BD - Newegg $599.99 + $20 off code Cyber Monday Only
Acer H6500 - Newegg $799.99

I dont know if there is another ones with similar specs around those prices. About my needs, my room only have 2 windows and I can totally cover them for a very dark room even on day. I plan to hang the projector on the ceiling, my room have rectangular long shape, I suppose I will project on the wall, or some blanket first, then save to buy an Elite Screen 120" later.

I would love to find any Cyber Monday deal, I dont know of other trusted sites to buy this other than Amazon and Newegg.

Wich one would you choose and why? Can anyone give pro and cons? Or a link to a better deal?Thanks a lot friends! =)

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Projector Central Comparison of the four projectors.

I can't speak to Acer, but I've owned a BenQ projector (MP610) and currently own the Optoma HD20. The BenQ worked perfectly for the years that I owned it. The Optoma had a cooling fan issue when I first purchased it. I sent it in to get it fixed (known issue at the time). I got it back a few weeks later and it's been working perfectly ever since.

-Wolf sends

P.S. spend some time looking around the Projector Central web site and review their calculator page. Some good info there.

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Projector Central Comparison of the four projectors.

I can't speak to Acer, but I've owned a BenQ projector (MP610) and currently own the Optoma HD20. The BenQ worked perfectly for the years that I owned it. The Optoma had a cooling fan issue when I first purchased it. I sent it in to get it fixed (known issue at the time). I got it back a few weeks later and it's been working perfectly ever since.

-Wolf sends

P.S. spend some time looking around the Projector Central web site and review their calculator page. Some good info there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
giboncchi Streaming Video & TVs 0
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 5
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 5
covertcode Streaming Video & TVs 1