Help! Over clocking 750ti ftw

G

I following a video on you tube on how to overclock this card by a guy called high legion. I followed his step and got an over clock , it was fine. I changed it back to the normal setting but now worried I could of damaged card ?

Solution
How did you overclock it in the first place? If you used software like MSI Afterburner / EVGA Precision then you changed nothing in the card. Simply disabling your overclock, or not running the software, would have the card running it's defaults.

If you wrote a new BIOS file to the GPU, then the settings would have been permanent until the original BIOS was flashed again.

A system restore point affects software and Windows primarily. Generally won't change an overclock program, unless the restore point doesn't include it, in which case it would be uninstalled, but you can do that without a system restore.
G

i was wondering is there a way to reset all settings for the graphic card ? e.g does a system restore point do this?

Eximo

Distinguished
Herald
How did you overclock it in the first place? If you used software like MSI Afterburner / EVGA Precision then you changed nothing in the card. Simply disabling your overclock, or not running the software, would have the card running it's defaults.

If you wrote a new BIOS file to the GPU, then the settings would have been permanent until the original BIOS was flashed again.

A system restore point affects software and Windows primarily. Generally won't change an overclock program, unless the restore point doesn't include it, in which case it would be uninstalled, but you can do that without a system restore.

Solution