Help Please! Updated Graphic Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro4Ever

Estimable
Apr 25, 2015
Hello, help please, I tried to update my graphic cards this morning so when it said reboot, I rebooted and then there are 2 grids and the screen is weird, i tried system restore and it didnt work. Help?

Pro4Ever

Estimable
Apr 25, 2015
I use intel graphics card since my intel crashes sometimes i tried to update it with intwl utility tool 2.0 when i rebooted, it looks weord ans there are 2 grids

Stardust342

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
Built in to your CPU or Motherboard. I'm assuming it is because discrete Intel graphics cards are rare.
I am unfamiliar with updating the intel drivers, but you used an officially supported method, right?
Is there any way of reverting to older drivers?

Pro4Ever

Estimable
Apr 25, 2015
its built into my desktop( the thing which is the core of the computer ) And yes i used their tool, i have 2 last resorts if i cant fix it, i have to remove my antivirus so i can successfully use system restore and wipe my drive

Stardust342

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
Please don't post 5 new messages in a row, update your post instead of making new ones.

Try changing the resolution of your desktop, see if that changes anything.
Also, do the grids appear before you boot in to windows? Maybe open your BIOS and let it sit there for awhile to see if they appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.