Help setup audio system for videoprojector

Jul 11, 2018
Hello guys,

I need some help to build a new set up. I have a video projector Benq W1210ST and I use the audio of the video projector which is ok but could obviously be better so I am looking to buy a nice audio system. This system would also be used to play music wirelessly from my phone

The problem is that the video projector is currently in the middle of my living room and I don't want to have too many wires running across the room + I can't really have a soundbar in front as I have my dining table at the same spot. Alternatively, the soundbar could be at the left of the video projector where I have a shelf.

Many thanks in advance for your help !

Ben

c4b9u8

Solution
You will have two bluetooth sources (projector audio out to bluetooth transmitter and your phone) so you want to make sure that the system will easily pair with either one, It would be annoying to have to re-pair each one every time.
1. You really want the speakers or soundbar at the screen not off to the side.
2. You don't need to get the audio from your projector. You can get it from your sources. If you don't get a system with multiple HDMI inputs then you would use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. That will give you a digital audio output that you can connect to any set up.

Jul 11, 2018
Many thanks to both of you !

Americanaudiophile :

1. That's a problem because I really can't have speakers at the screen so I have to manage with back and side
2. I should have been more precise. My Source is an Amazon Fire Tv

I found this model : Sony-CMTSBT100-Micro-System-Bluetooth