Solved! HELP Uninstall this App

Oct 30, 2018
I downloaded NOT A GAME from the Google Play Store and now it will not Uninstall. I went into settings and then apps and clicked Uninstall but it opens it up. How can I remove this from my tablet?

Solution
Try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and then go into the phone's "Settings" and "Apps" and then delete it while in there. It should allow you to delete it then as the app shouldn't be able to load in "Safe Mode". Now if it won't delete, even in there, then you may well have to "Hard Reset" the device. Which would wipe everything. So before taking that route, which I would suggest only using as a last resort, you would have to back up all personal info on the phone. Contacts, photos, files, etc.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold...
Try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and then go into the phone's "Settings" and "Apps" and then delete it while in there. It should allow you to delete it then as the app shouldn't be able to load in "Safe Mode". Now if it won't delete, even in there, then you may well have to "Hard Reset" the device. Which would wipe everything. So before taking that route, which I would suggest only using as a last resort, you would have to back up all personal info on the phone. Contacts, photos, files, etc.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution