help with antivirus

Solution
I would remove everything, run your anti-virus and re-run malwarebytes. Then check for any recent software that has been installed on to your machine. I would get addblock for chrome and make it so it is very hard to touch IE (it looks like it had gotten some crap on that list) and I would watch your computer.
In regards to a backup, I would always backup things that you need, or at least would be very annoying to reobtain/recreate. A lot of those things are just potentials, so I wouldn't get too worked up and everything unless something more happens

Jugeum

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016
I would remove everything, run your anti-virus and re-run malwarebytes. Then check for any recent software that has been installed on to your machine. I would get addblock for chrome and make it so it is very hard to touch IE (it looks like it had gotten some crap on that list) and I would watch your computer.
In regards to a backup, I would always backup things that you need, or at least would be very annoying to reobtain/recreate. A lot of those things are just potentials, so I wouldn't get too worked up and everything unless something more happens

Solution