Solved! Help with Laptop Static Sound Coming from Speaker

Mar 29, 2018
Hi all. I'm using a laptop about 2-3 years by now, and I'm experiencing this static noise coming out from my laptop's speaker whenever I get into a game. The static noise will start with little notice but later, grows really loud and even cuts out my entire sound(with earphone/headphone I hear the same exact thing). After I turn off the game my sound will come back slowly(like reversing it, coming back with loud static noise, gradually decreases the noise as time goes just like nothing happened). I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling/upgrade sound card drives but it doesn't help. I've been searching for an similar situation for half a month with no clue whats going on with my laptop, really appreciate the help!

Here are my laptop setups:

Machine Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. - GT60 2QD
Operation System Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Memory 8 GB
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4900MQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Motherboard Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. - MS-16F4
Video Cards NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M
Network Card Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Sound Card Realtek High Definition Audio

Solution
Only when you game makes it sound like it could have something to do with the NVidia chip. If there's no static during playback at any other time, I'm guessing there's hardware malfunction. MSI would have to address that - but I'm not sure if they service things out of warranty (I'm assuming your GT60 is out of warranty at this point).
Only when you game makes it sound like it could have something to do with the NVidia chip. If there's no static during playback at any other time, I'm guessing there's hardware malfunction. MSI would have to address that - but I'm not sure if they service things out of warranty (I'm assuming your GT60 is out of warranty at this point).

Solution

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from leishiwannengde : "Help with this Annoying Static Sound!"