Help with mirror phone to tv

lipcia

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
I bought a smart 39" element tv on black friday....and since it's smart I thought that i can mirror my phone to the tv....but I don't know how to do it... I went to setting but the option does not appear.... can anyone help me figure out how to do it?

Solution
If there is no mention of it in the owners manual then I suspect you will need a chromestick to stream to the TV from your phone. If the TV has an HDMI-MHL input then you can use the usb port on the phone with a wired connection.
Aug 17, 2018
A chrome stick will work if you have an Apple OR an android phone. However, my experience with chrome stick connecting iPhone was not great.

My personal advice, if you like Apple, would be to set up your tv with an Apple TV and get an Apple phone.

If you want to use an android phone however, chrome stick will work, but I don’t know how well the two systems are integrated, as I find Apple simpler to set up and they have a great user experience. If you post more specifics, I or someone else here will be able to give you better advice ;)

TRENDING THREADS