help with picking a new phone

cammandapanda

Estimable
May 12, 2014
i've been using an iphone 4 for the past couple of years and would really like to get a new phone. i have been considering getting an android but am hesitant since ive been an iphone user my entire life and have a lot of music and games on my iphone. i will be mostly doing average consumer stuff like texting listening to music and web browsing, with some gaming. price is not really a concern for me. another "problem" about android is that its so big. i want it to fit in my hand im (im 5 feet 8 inches) and fit in my pocket.
what phone do you recommend i get?
or should i just stick with apple and get the iphone 6?

j0mez

Estimable
Apr 6, 2014
If you go android then I would choose a htc one
As they aren't stupidly huge and they fit very nicely in your hands
and sound great
if you've been with Apple it might be less hassle to go iPhone
But I think you can put music from iTunes onto an android
And most apps are on both platforms

ajmerashiwangi

Estimable
Aug 22, 2014
As you said, you used iPhone. I want to do proponent you about androids. You can pick a good android phone in all these top five android phones LG G3, Sony Xperia Z2, HTC One M8, Gionee Elife E7 and Moto X. These all android phones are stay between 18K to 50K price range. As you said, price is not really a concern for you. I think you can afford mobile in this price range. According to me, You should pick Sony Xperia Z2. Sony is good brand in the market. Sony xperia Z2 is a extremely awesome phone. It have some special features like waterproof and Dust particles resistant. Sony Xperia Z2 included 20.7 megapixels primary camera and 2.2 megapixels secondary camera, you can capture pictures in water up to 30 minutes. Overall according to me, Sony xperia is good phone.