Help with recording games and editing?

Nikola_Zvezdara

Honorable
Nov 18, 2014
ok guys i recorded my game with bandicam i am new to this, do you recommend me to use some other program ? my file is 19gb avi and 56 mins last,so i wanted to compress it and not to lose quality,wanted to add some text and effects,what are ur advices and how to set settings on some video editing software (i converter with anyvideoconverter to mp4 and its 600mb now with same quality and i wanted to just add some text in sony vegas and i export as 720p hd internet and now its 3 gb and it has some blue flashes sometimes....i dont understand how this works,can someone please help me which programs should i use and how to use?

Solution
1) when editing stuff your doing it in RAW format (where it is GB of data). Do all you need to do to it, THEN compress it before uploading. The compression is NOT what you 'work inside' of, you need to edit in RAW format.
2) Ass for step by steps on Sony Vegas or anything else, forums aren't going to be the best way. RTFM to udnerstand the terminology and concepts, then look on Youtube for tutorials for further explanations. There is NO short cut 'click this one then then then done" methods to such work, it is a learning curve, now go learn.
1) when editing stuff your doing it in RAW format (where it is GB of data). Do all you need to do to it, THEN compress it before uploading. The compression is NOT what you 'work inside' of, you need to edit in RAW format.
2) Ass for step by steps on Sony Vegas or anything else, forums aren't going to be the best way. RTFM to udnerstand the terminology and concepts, then look on Youtube for tutorials for further explanations. There is NO short cut 'click this one then then then done" methods to such work, it is a learning curve, now go learn.

Solution