Here's Why the Galaxy S8's Killer Feature Is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldmikey15

Estimable
Sep 3, 2015
As an S8 owner , it would be nice to have this extra feature work , but i didnt buy it for that ,and really it is not like your missing out on ai voice commands , it still has google home on it ,
and you can take a photo by voice command if you wish , this feature you could do on galaxy phones from at least the note 2 (2012 ) and probably some other Android models too.
For me anyway , the bixby thing i really am not fussed about it , and if it didn't eventually bear fruit i couldn't care less.

Edward Takoch

Honorable
Aug 19, 2013
And it's not like they didn't warn people that this is a beta or early access test. The whole "I want it now" group has come to equate beta as meaning finished product when it means nothing of the sort. It's not unheard of for a product to head back to Alpha testing after the first beta test. Thats the whole point of said testing.

Kim_71

Prominent
Jun 29, 2017
I think that over time more and more functionality will be brought to Bixby. The beta test might be a decoy to make us think that nothing much is going to happen, then boom, they launch an astounding Bixby that knocks the socks off the competition. (I know! I'm living in cloud cuckoo land, but all the same...). Let's give it a chance!

trissypissy

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2010
wait if all it does is encrypt the master boot record then what's the big deal? the important data remains unencrypted, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS