Hi guys, I have a Dell Inspiron N5030, due to battery issues I got it replaced with a new one. However, despite of more than

Aditya3595

Prominent
Jun 20, 2017
Hi guys,

I have a Dell Inspiron N5030, due to battery issues I got it replaced with a new one. However, despite of more than 90% charged battery it prompts me to connect my charger and shows an exclamation mark on battery icon.

The laptop is not getting shut down despite of showing the error message but inspite of that my query is regarding only about the error message which it shows because previously it use to show the error message when the battery gets to 10% charged.

Solution
Did you buy an original battery? Sometimes when you use a fake or knock-off battery your computer will recognize it and thus the exclamation mark. The only solution I can see is to buy an original battery.

yadam121

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017
Did you buy an original battery? Sometimes when you use a fake or knock-off battery your computer will recognize it and thus the exclamation mark. The only solution I can see is to buy an original battery.

Solution