Nvidia GT740m stopped work after (Spilled Coffee,took it to service,got it back & have used it for 3 day) !!!

Micho Kafa

Estimable
May 3, 2015
Hello Friends :)
I would really appreciate your opinion on this issue.
I spilled coffee on my HP Pavilion so I took it to the service after removing the battery and cleaned it.
After I got it back I ran some games and designing programs to test if everything is fine and it was all fine. Then after three days of using and feeling the happiness of passing the spilling damage I opened Autodesk 3Ds Max and it crashed - since then I have issues with the Nvidia Geforce GT740m. I tried to update it - first I downloaded the latest driver from the nvidia site - no luck. Then I installed the one from the HP site which is the driver that I used before - no luck. I used Display Driver Uninstaller, CCleaner and registry recycler in Safe mode and still no hope, the Nvidia Control Panel wouldn't open at all.
I noticed that there is an error shows up in Device Manager - Code 43. I checked many forums about this and it is very vague.System utilities also don't show errors. When I reinstall the nvidia driver the error is gone - exactly until the next restart, than it comes back and it stays until I don't update the driver again with GeforceExperience. I have tried installing only the driver, I tried installing GFE too - no luck.
In the end I reinstalled Windows 8.1 and I still had the error.
Anybody has an idea what could I do? I don't necessarily want to run Nvidia Control Panel if there is an alternative to it, but I do need to be sure that the dedicated graphics card is working because I am an Architect and I used to use designing programs...
I saw this post in forum http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2454892/nvidia-driver-issues-code-nvidia-control-panel-open.html
he had my same problem approximately but no body answer me even when I send a private message to the post owner
is it a HARDWARE ISSUE ???!!! if it is, why it show up after 3 days of normal use ???!!!!
I Appreciate your help sooo much

Micho Kafa

Estimable
May 3, 2015
Yesterday my Nvidia Gpu Has just worked again for 15 minutes and returned to its error status !!!
I'm sure it's a hardware issue now (this is my opinion), but is there any solution??
am I supposed to change my motherboard to solve the issue??
please help !!