Hi have new phone with same number as old. If I factory reset old phone will I lose same data on new phone, thanks

Is this your old phone you wanna reset?
be sure to backup your data or that all contacts and other important stuff is on your new phone before resetting it
would do it like this:
https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-wipe-your-android-phone-or-tablet/

delete accounts from the old phone and reset it, this way google won´t do changes on your new phone

Is this your old phone you wanna reset?
be sure to backup your data or that all contacts and other important stuff is on your new phone before resetting it
would do it like this:
https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-wipe-your-android-phone-or-tablet/

delete accounts from the old phone and reset it, this way google won´t do changes on your new phone

Jun 14, 2018

Thanks so much

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Android Smartphones 3
Mark Timothy Android Smartphones 1
Adam torres Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
W Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question How do i locate my stolen phone using my imei number
Question Can anybody help me how to find my device using imei number?? Plss help me i lost my phone and i miss it so much because i have many travel memories i
Question I lost my android phone and i have imoortan numbers in ther saved on my ohone how can i retrive.it if posible
i have gmail address can i find the person contact number
Need to retrieve photos from old google account with an old phone number that i no longer have
Friend phone number
Solved! How do I find my phone number
Solved! I was wondering if I can switch my straight talk number to my Verizon phone and still get service
How to find my lost phone sir.i need it right now..please help me this I my IMEI number: 867245033637433
Need my old phone numbers
How can I speak to someone about changing my phone number
How can i find mac number of my lost anroid phone
dr sir my huawei phone is missing.plz i need help...i have IMEI number. but i don't have google account
I have a phone ip, how can I get the mobile number of that phone
Solved! I lost my phone AND I don't know that imei numbers. Will you tell me how to find imei number of my lost phone
How do I find out who's spoof calling with my cell phone number ??
Solved! How to find my phone using imei number
Solved! Sir please my help and sarch my samsung Galaxy on next mobile phone imei number *3574* please my inform namber
How can i tell if a factory reset fixed a phone that isnt active? I had to buy new phone then transfered number to new phibe t
I done a hard factory reset on my HTC phone trying to get into the phone is asking me for the Gmail or phone number of the pho

ASK THE COMMUNITY