Hi I have connected my home theater to TV through HDMI ARC ports but the TV sound through the home theater breaks yet the one

Jan 11, 2019
Hi I have connected my home theater to TV through HDMI ARC ports but the TV sound through the home theater breaks yet the one from home theater systems through TV is OK

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Audio 4
S Audio 2
L Audio 1
ViGiI2 Audio 1
V Audio 1
Z Audio 1
V Audio 6
T Audio 6
A Audio 1
A Audio 4
C Audio 4
K Audio 4
H Audio 5
L Audio 2
A Audio 2
K Audio 2
R Audio 1
R Audio 1
A Audio 1
E Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Connecting Acitve Studio Monitor to Home Theater Sub
Question Soundbar doesn't work - using TV as monitor
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question My home theater subwoofer is not not working properly when i was connecting to my pc its huming
I am trying to connect a home theater system and an external reciever also (to get more blast) what device can I get?
Solved! How to connect my Haier 42' TV to my Home Theater
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth audio receiver headset to Sony 5.1 home theater
Solved! How to connect home theater speakers - PC
Solved! Connecting my home theater to TV
Solved! Connecting laptop to tv with 5.1 home theater
Lcd Connecting to Home theater Issue
Connecting TV to Home Theater ! Is there a HDMI out to USB out cable i.e HDMI Male to USB Male
looking for best connection option to home theater
I cannot connect my LG 43LK50 to my home theater sound speaker because it does not have audio jack. Please help/advice. Tq.
How to connect Philips spa 4040b 5.1 home theater to lg 32lb 5820 tv? Please suggest
How to connect Bluetooth to Yamaha hrt 2064 home theater because it doesn't have aux port nor usb
My micromax TV does not have an optical port ot HDMI arc..how do I connect my home theater so that I get the audion output of
I have tv with HDMI ports. I want to connect the Home theater having RCA jacks(02 nos) with this HDMI. Pl suggest
How can I connect multiple devices to home theater receiver if the receiver only has one HDMI port? Also how to connect receiv
How to connect laptop to lcd tv & home theater?

ASK THE COMMUNITY