Hi. I have lenovo g570, with 8gb ram, i5 2450m, but 64mb cram & shared memory is 1.6gb. So how do I increase it?

Solution
There is no way to increase the amount of system RAM that is made available to the Intel HD 3000. It is automatically managed by Windows. The slightly newer Intel HD 4000 is limited to about 1.8GB; the Intel HD 3000 being limited to around 1.6GB sounds about right.

The Intel HD 3000 is a very weak integrated GPU now, back when it was new in 2011 it was not too bad. It's fine for every day use, but if you want to play games on it you need to stick with relatively old games or games that have low demands on graphics.
There is no way to increase the amount of system RAM that is made available to the Intel HD 3000. It is automatically managed by Windows. The slightly newer Intel HD 4000 is limited to about 1.8GB; the Intel HD 3000 being limited to around 1.6GB sounds about right.

The Intel HD 3000 is a very weak integrated GPU now, back when it was new in 2011 it was not too bad. It's fine for every day use, but if you want to play games on it you need to stick with relatively old games or games that have low demands on graphics.

Solution