Solved! Hi, I have problems with my Samsung Galaxy S5.

Apr 7, 2020
I have backed up all my data and I pressed the factory reset button. It keeps flashing the Samsung Galaxy S5 logo indefinitely.
I tried most of the methods to fix this problem but any of them is not working. The only thing that work is by pressing the volume down, home button and power key at the same time to load the downloading mode.
I do not know where to go or what to do next just to turn on this phone again.

Please, if anyone could help me to fix this problem I would highly appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Solution
Why did you do a factory reset in the first place, was the phone acting up? You may need to download a stock ROM for the phone and then flash it using the options through that mode. If you do a web search for the RAM for your phone model and carrier you should find something and instructions on how to do the flash to the phone.
Why did you do a factory reset in the first place, was the phone acting up? You may need to download a stock ROM for the phone and then flash it using the options through that mode. If you do a web search for the RAM for your phone model and carrier you should find something and instructions on how to do the flash to the phone.

Reactions: DarkSoulz20
Solution