hi. I'm currently using samsung galaxy j2 when it suddenly entered safe mode. i tried to restart it as I do usually for i don't know how many times but it still can't exit safe mode. I'm not sure but my volume down button is not working. Does it has something to do with my problem?
To get out of Safe Mode, please try the following.
1. Touch and Hold the "Power" key.
2. Tap "Power Off".
3. Once the phone is off, Touch and Hold the "Power" key again to restart.
The phone should now be out of "Safe Mode".
If the "Safe Mode" is still running after you restart your phone, I would then check to make sure your "Volume Down" button is not stuck. Check to see if it has anything stuck in it as well, dust, etc. Anything like this can cause the phone to go into, and get stuck in, "Safe Mode".
If that doesn't work try this...
Use the "Status Bar" to turn off "Safe Mode'. Pull down (swipe) the "Status Bar" of your phone. Now tap the "Safe Mode" button. This should turn "Safe Mode" off. Now your phone will automatically restart, so that it boots up out of "Safe Mode".
If you want to get rid of/disable "Safe Mode".
1. First turn off the phone.
2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.
3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe Mode: OFF" or something similar.
4. If you wanted re-enable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe mode: ON" rather than off.
Please have someone who knows phone fairly well stuff can get stuck under the buttons and cause a problem like mine I had to completely remove my buttons to get out of safe mode.
When they take the button out it should be cleaned along with where the buttons are and make sure the button isn't bent the button being bent can cause the same problem to but have a professional check it cause I didn't and now I have no volume or power buttons
It could if you can have the volume button cleaned out from under it my help I had a problem with min after I dropped it in water so best bet is take it to somebody who knows electronics have them take it apart and clean it after he put it back together it should work fine