hi my laptop is opening search bar it self it seems my laptop is pressing key f3 it self what to do

Vikash_7

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
hi my laptop is opening search bar it self it seems my laptop is pressing key f3 it self what to do.
some times it happens two three time and some time is happens contentiously.
i really got frustrated what to any suggestion.and some times it does stuffs it self
like change the task bar position.

Solution
Has anything been spilled on the keyboard? That could cause this, or if there is any food or debris in there that is getting stuck.

Also, I would do a good check for viruses and also malware on the device to make sure there isn't anything that is installed that is causing the problem.

If it is none of those, then try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.
Has anything been spilled on the keyboard? That could cause this, or if there is any food or debris in there that is getting stuck.

Also, I would do a good check for viruses and also malware on the device to make sure there isn't anything that is installed that is causing the problem.

If it is none of those, then try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Solution