I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop with model C660-289 and part No: PSC1LE-03301KF3 which suddenly power off while am using it,showing a message like "your computer has ran into a problem and needs to restart". I want to know what is causing that please.
It may be a software you've installed in your laptop that is causing a problem. Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a virus/malware cleanup.
- Here's a link you can use: http/www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1691891/removing-malware-proven-completely-remove-bitcoin-mining-malware.html
- After the clean up and same problem will happen, disable the automatic restart.
- Right click on Computer then select Properties, select Advanced system settings on the left pane.
- Under Startup and Recovery click on Settings. Remove the check on Automatically restart then click OK.
- Click Apply and OK then observe your laptop.