high end laptop working like a low end laptop

Hamed_purehashemi

Commendable
Dec 11, 2016
hello everybody. around 1 year ago I bought a gaming asus laptop it was working really fine but just about 2 month ago it started to work like a low end laptop. I mean when I press the auto detect option in games, the game will detect my hardware as low end and it put all settings on low. and also I used to get 60 fps on very high settings in almost all games but now I don't even get 20 fps on low setting. my specs are:
ram: 16 Gb
CPU: core I 7
GPU: GTX 960m 4 Gb
HDD: 1 Tb
pls help me. things are making me so much angry my last low end pc was much more better than this.

Hamed_purehashemi

Commendable
Dec 11, 2016

the same and the new games all of them doing the same thing. none of my games detect my real hardware. One of my new games is watch dogs 2, I've read the comments about this game in steam, people were saying that they can play this game on the worst specs on atleast on low with 60 fps but I cant even play it on low with 20 fps. and also the division or rainbow six. if you say these are new, so I've also tried this on the elder scrolls v skyrim, even on this old game I've the same problem. the laptop model is:
Asus R.O.G G551j

Hamed_purehashemi

Commendable
Dec 11, 2016

I've checked this before. there is no application or driver which is being updated during my gaming time.