Question Hisense U8H HELP

Sep 8, 2024
Hello, I have had a U8H for more than a year, but recently I noticed a problem with games that use VRR, the screen flickers in the upper left corner, the strange thing is that in a game (Immortals of Aveum) If I activate the frame generation option the problem decreases drastically (but I don't think it disappears completely), but in the other game (The First Descendant) the problem appears when I activate that option. There is also a great variation and drops in FPS just standing in the menu with the flickering.

It seems that the problem appears when Instant Game Response is active, I turned it off and the flickering and fps drops in VRR games disappear. I know the purpose of Instant Game Response is to activate the low latency mode for better response in games, and I really want this feature.

Another thing that I notice was that the automatic changes that occur in Picture>Advanced Settings configuration, when Instant Game Response is Active, it seems that it turns off 1) Motion Enhancement, 2) Motion Clearness, 3) Noise Reduction, 4) Digital Noise Reduction, 4) Dynamic Tone Mapping. So I turn off all of these things manually with Instant Game Response deactivated and again there is no flickering and no fps drops. This problem only happens with Instant Game Response.

I suppose that I can use it like a work around solution to have Instant Game Response desativated and have all those features turn it off manually so I can have the best latency posible, since I only use my ps5 to play games. My question is, turning those features off manually will give me exactly the same result than Instan Game Response does?

By the way Hisense Customer support was of not help at all, and since i import the tv to Venezuela i don't have warranty. You are my only hope.

Thanks in advance.