Question Severe Stuttering when Gaming on Laptop

Sep 28, 2023
System I'm using:
ROG Zephyrus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503
AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics (AMD Promontory/Bixby FCH Chipset)
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (GDDR6 @8gb)
16gb DDR4 SDRAM @1600MHz

Within the last month or so, I've noticed "lag spikes" or really bad stuttering to the point of average fps around 5-10. Purchased laptop in 2022. Thought it was strange considering specs and I never noticed this issue before (played games such as DOOM Eternal). Current attempts at fixing so far have included dropping all graphics settings in game, cleaning out fans to ensure enough airflow, updating all drivers and BIOS then reinstalling GPU and CPU drivers after that didn't work, and disabling CPU powerthrottling per recommendation by LatencyMonitor. I've also looked into upgrading RAM as DDR4 may be losing its strength, yet I'm doubt it's the cause as this stuttering onset is recent. Find below a video showcasing full specs, idle monitoring stats, stuttering in game, and recorded stats afterwards. I'm pulling my hair out a bit, and would love any suggestions! Monitor software used include generic windows resource monitor, LatencyMonitor, and HWinF064v7.62-5200

View: https://youtu.be/vi9E2MVVZq8

Sep 28, 2023
is the fan speed accurate?

did you repaste the cooler?
Fan speed should be accurate, but I haven't attempted to repaste cooler. It's a little out of my expertise range, and I don't have access to some of the materials like thermal pads for the ram