Hook up a cable that has male yellow and white ends and a single auxiliary mail on the other

Sounds like a cable with a stereo mini plug at one end and two RCA mono plugs at the other. The colors don't really mean anything but it may have been used to breakout composite video (yellow) and mono audio (white) from a mini jack. Not a usual type of connection.

Sounds like a cable with a stereo mini plug at one end and two RCA mono plugs at the other. The colors don't really mean anything but it may have been used to breakout composite video (yellow) and mono audio (white) from a mini jack. Not a usual type of connection.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dudunnpesto Audio 1
A Audio 1
C Audio 3
Not_techy Audio 1
klockem Audio 0
Exotic_Nefariousness Audio 1
atesba Audio 3
tophatclay Audio 0
0 Audio 1
M Audio 1
RikZ Audio 3
guizmopeg Audio 2
R Audio 1
M Audio 1
I Audio 2
J Audio 2
H Audio 3
S Audio 1
R Audio 1
F Audio 2
Similar threads
Question 1 RCA to 1 3.5mm Jack?
Question Which audio cable?
Question Best cabling choice from stereo receiver to Bluetooth transmitter
Question Vizio sound bar stopped recognizing digital optic cable
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question can't get my Klipsch R-12SW to work on my MSI Z390-A Pro
Solved! Apple Headphone's mic not working with PC.
Question Razer Kraken Pro V1 and V2 audio splitter cable compatibility
Question Can I plug my Blue Snowball in a the Roland VT-4 ?
Question Creative T15 Wireless playing sound only from left speaker when using aux
Question Cutting up rca (mono) cable to speaker wire for project?
Question Can't properly transfer TV sound to sound system
Question Microphone on takes up the headphone slot
Aux cable with red, white and yellow sheild colors
I have two cables one with red and black wires and one with red yellow and white
How to wire aux 3 wire , yellow orange and red to 4 wire USB red white green black
I am hooking my old DVD player up to my LG smart tv. I am using red, white, yellow cables. I have the picture and sound but ca
How to connect a DIRECTV cable box to 32 inch dynex tv without the yellow audio ouput
How do i connect video cable in yellow to my jvc rmc 3112 if it does not have a video in or yellow port?
Logitech Z506 black and yellow cables into ASROCK z170 Pro4s board that doesnt seem to have b/y jacks

ASK THE COMMUNITY