Hook up Surround Sound

Feb 24, 2018
How to hook up a beFree Home Theater system BFS-500 5.1 to my tv and work. Maybe I didn't hook it up in the right space or maybe I have to set it up in my tv or something I cant figure why it dont work. I pluged the red and white cords in the red and white plug ins.

Solution
Without the make and model number of the TV we can't know what connections you have.
The RCA jacks on the TV are more likely to be input rather than outputs.
If the HTS has an analog aux input (it wasn't clear online whether it did) and your TV has a headphone jack you can use that.
Otherwise your TV is most likely to have an digital audio output (optical or coax), You would need a digital to analog converter. Check the TV manual on how to configure the digital output.
Without the make and model number of the TV we can't know what connections you have.
The RCA jacks on the TV are more likely to be input rather than outputs.
If the HTS has an analog aux input (it wasn't clear online whether it did) and your TV has a headphone jack you can use that.
Otherwise your TV is most likely to have an digital audio output (optical or coax), You would need a digital to analog converter. Check the TV manual on how to configure the digital output.

Solution