hooked up toshiba laptop to tv

Hi,

Just want to verify, the problem is it's showing green, white and blue on your external monitor but not in your laptop right?
- If it's happening only on your external monitor (TV), try changing the cable that connects the TV and the laptop.
- If the same problem will persist, do also try a different monitor or TV.
- Next to try is to do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot the laptop once the driver has been installed.
- Do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- If the same problem will persist the problem lies in the GPU itself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 4
G Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! I was using a patch together power cord I hooked wires backwards computer shut off.so I hooked them up correctly and powered u
Solved! I have a toshiba satellite. it's stuck on white screen, then the keyboard stopped working. I hooked it to my desk top monitor.
Acer Aspire ES 15 i3 DDR-4 x two @8GB=16 with a external GeForce 1050ti hooked into the wifi on the motherboard, to HDMI Beast
Is a laptop able to use a graphics card that is hooked up, externally? Even though it has one internally?
I took the screen completly off my HP Pavillion laptop and hooked up an external. I accidently told the display to read the on
I have a 2014 Emerson tv when I hook laptop up with HDMI cable it only plays sound and the pic is of my main computer screen a
Broken laptop screen, but need to hook up external monitor using my tv.
i have my laptop hooked up to my tv with a hdmi cord i was wondering why i cant play whatever it is when the labtop is clos
Have a dell insproin 15 5555. I tryed hooking a xternal hard drive to the USB port and it just quite. All it will do is when y
I want to hook my firestick into my hdmi port on my laptop how can I pull up another screen
Dell laptop, Windows 10 hooked to a Planar PX 2710MW Monitor. Image does not fill the screen. Photo attached.
Hook up two laptops, one with dead monitor
my laptop screen is broke(not cracked) when I use my HDMI cord, the screen is ..BLANK BLUE!!! I havent ever tried to hook it u
When i hook up my hdmi cord up to my hp windows 10pc my screen on pc goes black how to fix it
I need to hook the DVD player to the laptop so i can play DVD
My wifi hooks up to laptop but won't hookup to phones. I get a authentication error
I hooked up my cable unto my projector and no unsound comes out, even when I hook up my sound bar. Any ideas?!?
Hook up your phone internet or computer to
Toshiba Satellite C55t-B5230 dropped laptop, screen broken, hooked to external monitor, but it kicked the external off and I c
Black screen on toshiba satellite a105 hook up external monitor and it works

ASK THE COMMUNITY