hot spot issue

Mar 18, 2018
when ever i connect my laptop's wifi with my phone's hotspot it get disconnected after few seconds...
i guess something is wrong with my phone, like some kind of security issue...
i have samsung galaxy s7 edge
kindly help

Solution
It could e that your carrier/service provider for your phone blocks this option. Or if you have used it often/a lot that they are restricting your access. Many cell carriers/service providers have these kinds of limitations. Usually to keep people from using a lot of data through them, for say gaming or streaming movies, etc., on a computer, which uses a lot more than doing the same on say a phone or tablet.

I would check with your carrier/service provider on their limitations. It should be listed on their website.
It could e that your carrier/service provider for your phone blocks this option. Or if you have used it often/a lot that they are restricting your access. Many cell carriers/service providers have these kinds of limitations. Usually to keep people from using a lot of data through them, for say gaming or streaming movies, etc., on a computer, which uses a lot more than doing the same on say a phone or tablet.

I would check with your carrier/service provider on their limitations. It should be listed on their website.

Solution