how can find my samsung j phone using my imei 358215082801038

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
There is no way you can find your phone using that information. You would have to have had either an app for tracking on it, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider and see if they can help you locate it. The can then also turn off the service to it.

I would also suggest changing all account log in information and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone.
Oct 13, 2017
could someone please help me track my samsung j2 prime phone, someone steel my phone on tuesday in Georgetown Guyana. i really need my phone back, how can i track it if the take out the sim or wipe the phone? my phone imei number is 358215082801038. please some help me. my name is malinda Burgess

There is no way you can find your phone using that information. You would have to have had either an app for tracking on it, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider and see if they can help you locate it. The can then also turn off the service to it.

I would also suggest changing all account log in information and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.