Solved! How can I connect my Amplifier to my Haier LED TV Model LE32K6000?

Apr 28, 2019
I recently bought a Haier LED TV (Model No. LE32K6000). I want to connect the TV to my PYLE PWMA1003T Amplifier and listen to the TV from the Speakers which are connected to the Amplifier. My TV has three HDMI ports, one set of Y,Pb,Pr ports, one VIDEO port, one L port , one R port and one HEADPHONE port on the bottom panel. On the side panel, it has one VGA port, one RF port, one USB port and one COAXIAL port. There are no other connections in the TV.

In my Amplifier, there are two AUDIO INPUT ports (RCA jacks) for AUX (L + R) and CD/DVD (L+ R). Also, there are three AUDIO OUTPUT ports for REC.LINE.OUT (L+ R), PRE-OUT (L+ R) and SUB-OUT (L+ R). On the front panel it has one 3.5mm input jack to connect IPOD/MP3.

Can you please tell me how to connect my TV to the Amplifier and listen to the TV sound from the large speakers connected to the Amplifier. I have given the links for the operating manual of the TV and the Amplifier.

Regards
Lasantha

Haier TV ManualPYLE Amplifier Manual

Solution
Thank you for supplying such complete information.
The simplest way to connect them is to use the headphone jack on the TV to the 3.5mm input jack on the front of the Pyle. You could also connect it to one of the rear RCA inputs such as the Aux. The TV remote would still affect the volume.
That TV does have AV outputs so it you didn't want cables showing you could connect the L/R audio outputs of the TV to the Aux input on the receiver. The TV remote would probably not affect the volume if you used the rear audio outputs but you can check the TV manual or the TV menu to see if has any settings to change it to variable output.
The simplest way to connect them is to use the headphone jack on the TV to the 3.5mm input jack on the front of the Pyle. You could also connect it to one of the rear RCA inputs such as the Aux. The TV remote would still affect the volume.
That TV does have AV outputs so it you didn't want cables showing you could connect the L/R audio outputs of the TV to the Aux input on the receiver. The TV remote would probably not affect the volume if you used the rear audio outputs but you can check the TV manual or the TV menu to see if has any settings to change it to variable output.

Last edited:
Solution
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you so much for the quick reply. I too thought about connecting the HEADPHONE jack on the TV to RCA AUX (L + R) input on the Amp. The problem is that, then I want be able to mute the TV sound and listen through Amplifier speakers (as you too have mentioned).
Your second suggestion is not possible because TV doesn't have L/R Audio output jacks. What is there at the bottom panel are input jacks and not outputs. In fact I tried this way. It didn't work.
What is COAXIAL jack? Is it for input or output? Is it a normal RCA jack or different one? Even the manual does not explain anything about this COAXIAL jack. The size of it exactly equal to an RCA jack. Any idea please?

TRENDING THREADS