How can i connect my dbx 166s to my digital console?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joevillabz Audio 3
S Audio 3
M Audio 1
T Audio 1
P Audio 2
Q Audio 6
X Audio 6
R Audio 21
T Audio 3
B Audio 8
M Audio 3
B Audio 3
1 Audio 1
A Audio 1
P Audio 3
T Audio 2
R Audio 2
H Audio 1
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How to connect digital bass processor hifonics? I have pioneer avh head unit with built in crossover. Higonics manual says digital bass processor must
Solved! How to connect Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System to PC
Question How can I connect Altec Lansing Ada995 to a digital Sony TV?
Question DAC converter doesn’t connect to tv (it does on ps3/ps4 though -help)
Question Connecting headphones via wire to Samsung Smart Curved TV
Question my led tv has no digital audio out, and i want to connect it to hd audio rush 5.1 for better surround sound of my logitech z506 speaker. please help!
Question If I have one speaker connected to my tv with a digital to analog converter, can a second speaker pair using Bluetooth?
Connecting a speaker to smart tv.
Who processes the sound when SmartTV app is connected to a soundbar via HDMI-ARC?
Solved! Connecting TV's digital output to PC's digital input using a converter.
Solved! Yamaha RX-V467 digital receiver to connect sound from Toshiba TV that uses WLAN for built in VUDU app?
Solved! Can i connect external speakers without a receiver to my Toshiba Model 47ZV650U TV? It has a USB & Digital Audio Out ports.
Solved! Connecting TV to Soundbar
Solved! How To Connect An XGIMI H1 Projector to Vizio 5.1 Soundbar for Digital Sound
i have a PC with SPDIF sound card and a music system with digital/optical out and aux in and out.is there any way to connect t
How to connect a RCA audio plug input to digital output
i've a philips dvd home thereatre with aux L/R in and 5.1 out, if i connect it through a digital decoder of 5.1 to L/R out wil
How do i connect my HRT 3064 TO MY HD digital tv
How what optical cable to connect to a digital LG TV (no 3.5mm capability) to my Beats Studio headset? I purchased Aluratech a
TV - Digital Out - Professional Studio Monitors - HOW to connect

ASK THE COMMUNITY