How can I convert a encrypted file to MS Word?

Mark Lee

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
Create a PDF file from Microsoft Word with SaveasPDF. Now I find that there are some typos in the PDF files. The problem is, I cannot find my original Office Word file now so I cannot edit it. The PDF file is a sales report, it is very important.

Does anyone have some recommended software? Under $100. Adobe Acrobat is too expensive.

Solution

When I need to edit PDF files, I am using this PDF Editor as it is easy-to-use and with powerful features. With this smart PDF edit software, you can edit the text, images, annotation, layouts and pages of a PDF file. And you can also edit PDF file by setting security password. I recommended it to my friends they are all like it.You can have a free trial and hope you like it.

Funnyvoyage

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009

When I need to edit PDF files, I am using this PDF Editor as it is easy-to-use and with powerful features. With this smart PDF edit software, you can edit the text, images, annotation, layouts and pages of a PDF file. And you can also edit PDF file by setting security password. I recommended it to my friends they are all like it.You can have a free trial and hope you like it.

Solution