How can i install games on external memory ?

G

Hey Friends! I have Sony Xperia miro, in which only 4 GB internal storage is given and in that only 2 GB memory is user accessible. Because of this i can only install one game at a time & also can not install games have size more than 2 GB.I have 16 GB memory card ,So is there any way to install games on memory card.

G

But This Option will not move sd card data.

G

My phone has internal memory of 2gb, So when i use that option "move to SD card" the app move to internal storage. But i want to move it on my micro sd card.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

Selecting move to SD card should move it to the SD card.. If it's already on the SD card, the option shouldn't even be available.

G

Let me explain, My phone consist of 3 types of memory
1. Phone memory nearly 800mb
2. internal memory of 2gb
3. external memory ( micro sd card) of 16GB

Now My question is how can i move apps or games to my external memory?
Like if i install NFS most wanted it take 1.88 GB space of my internal memory then i'am not able to install any other games.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Yes, you can move it to your micro SD card, so long as the device is rooted, as I already mentioned.

Is it rooted? You can check by downloading the terminal emulator app from PlayStore. Open it and type in "su" without the quotes and press enter. If the prompt changes to a # sign, it's rooted.

G

Yes I had rooted my device But i Want to know the method. I tried by app2sd, folder mount & S2E. Tell ME some other method.

RC_phase

Commendable
May 7, 2016
Might be a little late here, but foldermount does work for me. Indeed, your phone must be rooted, and you should follow the instructions closely, but it works. The instructions are found in the play store under foldermount.

TRENDING THREADS