How can I install IPTV to Toshiba 32W3453DB smart TV ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2018
Hello, my name is Alex and I need your help. I have Toshiba 32W3453DB smart TV model 2014. It's the first time I want to subscribe to IPTV and I need your guidance and advice. I searched for TV settings and did not have IPTV installed. I tried to install it but I cannot do it. My question is if I can install IPTV on my TV. Wait for response. Thank you.

Solution
IPTV = Internet Protocol TV --- a service like Netflix or NowTV is IPTV -- streamed video content via your broadband connection.

You don't install it on your TV, you buy an IPTV set-top box if it's not built in to the TV. Connect the set-top box to your TV and to your broadband service.

Your broadband needs to be at least 17mbps for satisfactory streaming, otherwise you'll get frequent and annoying pauses while the data catches up.
IPTV = Internet Protocol TV --- a service like Netflix or NowTV is IPTV -- streamed video content via your broadband connection.

You don't install it on your TV, you buy an IPTV set-top box if it's not built in to the TV. Connect the set-top box to your TV and to your broadband service.

Your broadband needs to be at least 17mbps for satisfactory streaming, otherwise you'll get frequent and annoying pauses while the data catches up.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.