How can I locate a phone through GPS using a laptop ?

Solution
The legality is very questionable. A mobile provider might be able to track a sim card but not the phone itself and if the phone is stolen the first thing they would have done is get the old sim out

Adolf_1

Estimable
Sep 9, 2015
I see, but I saw there are some services for online tracking for all companies. As like you can track them just by asking a phone operator and the weird thing is that this is completely legal.

sizzling

Distinguished
The legality is very questionable. A mobile provider might be able to track a sim card but not the phone itself and if the phone is stolen the first thing they would have done is get the old sim out

Solution

Puposbali

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
Hy! It depends on what is your mobile! If you have a windows phone you have to sign in that account which one you set on your phone. If you sign in with the correct e-mail adress, it will show you your phone(s). For example: I sign in, and I see it: Puposbali phone(s): Lumia 730. And next to it i can choose an option what am I want! I can ring/locate/lock/format the phone, and I can send a text on the screen. And it's work properly! It works, when your phone is off! And you have to do the same the other 2 platforms!