How can I move my photos from memory card in my phone?

Solution
Well there are a few ways...

1. Locate the phone's file manager app (or if it doesn't have one, download and install one). From that app you should be able to locate the files on the card and have them moved to the phone itself. Just be sure that you set your apps that access the photos to now look for them on the phone rather than the card.

If you mistyped and meant moving them to the card from the phone, just do the above in reverse.

2. You can connect the phone to a computer, via USB cord, and access the photos on the card. It would be easier to move them this way, as you can do them all at once, rather than individually as through option 1. You can then move them to the phone, or to the computer.

Again, if you are wanting to...
Well there are a few ways...

1. Locate the phone's file manager app (or if it doesn't have one, download and install one). From that app you should be able to locate the files on the card and have them moved to the phone itself. Just be sure that you set your apps that access the photos to now look for them on the phone rather than the card.

If you mistyped and meant moving them to the card from the phone, just do the above in reverse.

2. You can connect the phone to a computer, via USB cord, and access the photos on the card. It would be easier to move them this way, as you can do them all at once, rather than individually as through option 1. You can then move them to the phone, or to the computer.

Again, if you are wanting to move them from the phone to the card, instead of the other way around, you can still use option two to do that.

Solution