How can I purchase from Google Play Store without a debit or credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CS11

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
I live in Mexico. And I´ve been wanting some games from the Google Play Store for a long time but I do not have any debit or credit card (under-age). Is there any method I can go with?

THANKS.

Solution
You can buy a prepaid card and use it like a credit card , a lot of companies are issuing rebates on a card that acts like a credit card that is activated for a certain amount and each time you use it the amount is deducted and that card retains a balance until it is depleted.

inzone

Splendid
You can buy a prepaid card and use it like a credit card , a lot of companies are issuing rebates on a card that acts like a credit card that is activated for a certain amount and each time you use it the amount is deducted and that card retains a balance until it is depleted.

Solution

hafizhazan123

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017

Seems like complicated..thinking to buy an app from play store, coz heard that can cash back so wanna try it hahaha Do you guys know about that?

pming919

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017

Is it celcom?? I got heard about that from my fren about the celcom cashback maybe you can check out their office website..

mirandakerr651

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017

Celcom do cashback? Hahaha. Useless. Better using save your money than you buy something at the apps. NOt worth it at all . LOL.

mirandakerr651

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017

If you think. Thats so complicated. Dont ever try to buy anything from online. Its not worth it at all. When bill monthly arrived. You guys bising. Lol.

pming919

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017

Hmmmm...how come buy apps at play store and get rebate call "not worth"? So u think use your own money buy and get no rebate is more worth?? What you really means?:??:

kpopfrenz123

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017

for play store only?if iphone users can or not?recently I wan download somethings

kpopfrenz123

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017

until when?or don't hv time limited
So I can download as much as I can lo

beniepesto

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
it only for first time purchase,if u never buy anything with ur telco u are entitled to get celcom prom 5 rggt.i think i will purchase coz quite long time quit from my game as a need to pay if want level up . :(

meknapompom

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017

So celcom will give RM5 rebates for us ? Is it true? Normally for new puchased users or what?

meknapompom

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017

My friends using celcom and purchased something at google playstore. Then i ask him. Is it deducted from your credit card or debit? Then he didnt replied my question. And keep smiling. Damn laaahh dia! Hahaha So basiclly deducted from where huh?

amirrahim520

Prominent
Dec 22, 2017

RM5..like not so much but better than get nothing
I haven't try it since it only have 1 chance haha must think properly

amirrahim520

Prominent
Dec 22, 2017

Lol...this is your friend
1 of the advantage on this...is no need credit card or debit card, if for celcom user will charge it on the monthly bill..while xpax will deduct the credit

mingc0415

Prominent
Dec 22, 2017

Wow. RM5 cash back that's means free RM5 to us for purchase anything at playstore?? I'm interest but is it only for first time purchase at play store or 1st time use celcom to purchase??

msadelineeeee

Prominent
Dec 22, 2017

Yup. RM5 is not much but I dont think every telco will give their customers such as this promo and not everytime got this kind of promo, which equal to free~:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.