How can i putmusic on my microsd card with just my phone

Solution
If the SD card doesn't physically fit into that phone, there is no way to get the data off of it directly. You will need something that can access the data on that card to be able to put it on your device.

If it was in another device, and that device still works, you can connect that other device to WiFi and upload the files to a cloud or google account and then download them to your new phone. Or you can email the files to yourself and download them to the new phone.

The other way would be to connect the old device with the card in it (or the card directly if possible) to a computer, move all the files over to the computer and then connect the new phone to the computer and copy the files over to the new phone.
If the SD card doesn't physically fit into that phone, there is no way to get the data off of it directly. You will need something that can access the data on that card to be able to put it on your device.

If it was in another device, and that device still works, you can connect that other device to WiFi and upload the files to a cloud or google account and then download them to your new phone. Or you can email the files to yourself and download them to the new phone.

The other way would be to connect the old device with the card in it (or the card directly if possible) to a computer, move all the files over to the computer and then connect the new phone to the computer and copy the files over to the new phone.

Solution