Solved! How can I recover my eee pc 904HD if the recovery partition is wiped and have no cd

Aug 19, 2021
So today I put a new hard drive in my eee pc got rid off my 80 gb hard drive and I need to reinstall windows Xp

Solution
XP has not had security updates for many years. If you have any personal information on that machine it may get stolen. In any case, it is an easy target for hackers. You may already have picked up something and that is why your machine is slow although as mentioned above, it will be slow in any case because of the anemic processor.

I have the same machine and installed Linux on it just to play with.
Aug 19, 2021
If u have another computer take a usb flash drive use rufus and flash the windows XP installer on it
If u dont have another computer borrow a family member's computer or a friend's computer to flash the installer on the usb

XP has not had security updates for many years. If you have any personal information on that machine it may get stolen. In any case, it is an easy target for hackers. You may already have picked up something and that is why your machine is slow although as mentioned above, it will be slow in any case because of the anemic processor.

I have the same machine and installed Linux on it just to play with.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS